I hate you David. These things are worse than chain emails. But I guess I have to answer all the questions, or I’ll get run over by a cement mixer, or something. Here goes:
1) Who is the fourth person on your received-call list?
Interestingly enough, it’s David.
2) What’s your ringtone?
Popcorn. Yes, the crazy-frog niggun.
3) What were you doing midnight last night?
Not writing my paper. Not doing something else, not writing my paper, but actively “not writing my paper.”
4) What did the last text message on your cell phone say?
“You want to see Thomas Capote Tuesday night?” from Amitai Blikstein.
I wonder if Thomas is related to Truman…
5) Whose bed did you sleep in last night?
Oooh, a loaded question. This has potential for making things interesting. In someone else’s life, though, not mine. I slept in my own bed.
6) What color shirt are you wearing?
It’s a white T-shirt. But I’m getting ready for bed, so I guess it doesn’t count. I wore a brown button down shirt today. It was Gap. It says “relaxed” on the inside of the collar. Does that mean the shirt is relaxed, or that I’m relaxed? Either way, the shirt has been to
7) What’s the most recent movie that you’ve watched?
Shawn of the Dead. So awesome.
8) Name three things you have on you at all times:
Wallet, Cell phone, Key ring. On the key ring are five keys. Building key to the Nachlaot apt I left nearly two years ago, apartment key to said apartment, door to the roof key to said building, a key to my current apartment, and a fifth “mystery” key that I have no idea what it opens.
9) What color are your bed sheets? Light blue, with dark blue stripes. Or, just as easily; dark blue, with light blue stripes. Really, it’s a sheet with dark and light blue stripes.
10) How much cash do you have on you right now?
Well, let me check. 85 US dollars, and 970 shekels. Ok, that’s a bit much. The dollars are from last week, when I got back from
11) What is your favorite part of the chicken?
Definitely the schnitzel.
12) What is your favorite town/city?
Town slash city? Wow, I know so many town slash cities, it’s hard to choose. Probably
13) I can’t wait to:
Oh, this is easy. After 7 years, I can’t wait to finish college.
14) When was the last time you saw your mom?
15) When was the last time you saw your dad?
16) When was the last time you spoke to them?
Not sure… I spoke to them on Friday, and I think one of them called me while I was sleeping this morning. I’m pretty sure I answered.
17) What did you have for dinner last night?
Pizza, followed by a late night mana chama.
18) How long have you been at your current job?
Intentionally left blank.
19) Look to your left. What’s there?
A polar bear. Ha! Just kidding. It’s a big blue wall. I’m next to the plug. There’s a white extension cord plugged in, Exciting, no?
20) Who is the last person you spent over 50 bucks on?
21) What’s the last piece of clothing you borrowed from someone?
I borrowed a coat from David on a shabbat a few months ago.
22) What website do you visit most?
23) Do you have an air freshener in your car?
This quiz is making a lot of assumptions.
24) Do you have plants in your room?
Well, there’s something growing.
25) Does anything in your body hurt right now?
My back kinda hurts.
26) Do you own a camera phone?
Yes. It’s useless.
27) What’s your favorite Starbucks drink.
I don’t know, but the ones in
28) When was the most recent time you were really upset?
I sat next to a guy on the plane that was so fat that he took up half of my seat. I spent half the flight in the bathroom, reading a book and listening to my new iPod (which I love!).
29) Have you ever been in love?
Does pizza count?
Sara Q, you’ve just been tagged. Watch out for cement mixers.